Households who have not received their £400 energy bills support may now be eligible to apply via the Energy Bills Support Scheme Alternative Funding.

This includes certain park home residents and partially or wholly self-funded care home residents.

HM Government are also providing a £200 grant payment to UK households that use alternative fuels for heating instead of mains gas.

If people haven’t automatically received the Alternative Fuel Payment, they can now apply for this through the Alternative Fund.

Please visit Bridgend Council’s website for more information on energy bill support schemes.