Denbighshire County Council will once again be running the ‘Free After Three’ parking scheme in the run up to Christmas.
Between 20 November and 31 December, Denbighshire Council-run town centre car parks will be free to use across Denbighshire every day from 3pm to encourage more people to use their local high street for shopping in the run up to Christmas and New Year.
The Free After Three initiative will be available in the following car parks:
- Corwen – Green Lane
- Denbigh – Barkers Well Lane, Crown Lane, Factory Ward, Post Office Lane and Vale Street
- Llangollen – East Street, Hall Street, Market Street and Mill Street
- Prestatyn – Kings Avenue, Lower High Street Railway Station
- Rhuddlan – Parliament Street
- Rhyl – Central, Morley Road, West Kinmel Street, Sky Tower, Town Hall, Railway Station; Library (disabled bays only),
- Ruthin – Market Street, Crispin Yard, Dog Lane, Park Road, Rhos Street, St Peters Square and Troed Y Rhiw
- St Asaph – Bowling Green
Councillor Barry Mellor, Lead Member for Environment and Transport said: “Free after 3 has proved popular in previous years because it is a great scheme that enables residents to support their local communities.
“We hope that everyone supports our local high streets and back our businesses, especially in the run-up to Christmas and take full advantage of the benefits of the scheme by using the county’s town centre car parks free of charge.”