Calling all seafood lovers! We’ve teamed up with Love Seafood to celebrate one of the nation’s favourite family dishes, scampi. We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the ultimate scampi family dinner set.
Cooked from frozen in under 20 minutes, scampi is a great way to introduce shellfish to kids. It’s easy to cook, budget friendly and goes with many of their tea-time favourites – from chips to beans and greens. You can get your little scamps to go for gold with a deluxe dinner set filled with frozen scampi and a whole host of cooking items to get the whole family involved in the dinner prep, including a dinnerware set, a fun table runner and a family-set of matching aprons.
Love Seafood has a fantastic range of family-friendly scampi recipes on its website, visit www.loveseafood.co.uk to find out more.
Scampi has solid roots in the UK with most of the langoustines we eat coming from waters around Scotland and Northern Ireland. Some of the leading suppliers in the UK have shared their stories with Love Seafood, like Young’s Seafood: https://www.loveseafood.co.uk/seafood-community/seafood-champions/youngs/
To enter the competition, head over to the Love Seafood website and sign up to the newsletter: https://www.loveseafood.co.uk/newsletter-sign-up/
Terms and conditions:
- Applications for the competition to be made by signing up to the newsletter (mailing list), which will act as an entry to the competition with an opt-in box for GDPR purposes
- Entries open at 10:00 on 28/05/2021 and will close at 23:59 on 07/06/2021
- Prize is one Love Seafood deluxe scampi dinner set
- This competition is not open to Love Seafood team members and Young’s team members (or members of their immediate families)
- Prizes cannot be transferred to another person and cannot be sold
- Prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, tickets or services
- Winners must be aged 18 or over and live in the UK