Can you deliver amazing clinical results with a focus on outstanding customer service?
one2one Therapy, a centre of excellence for wellbeing, sports physiotherapy, MSK treatments and rehabilitation in Bridgend, is looking to take on an additional MSK/Sports physiotherapist to assist the team with increased demand for physiotherapy treatments.
Are you highly motivated to provide more for your patients?
You will be providing patients existing and new with assessment, treatment, inspiration, support and practical advice, One2One Therapy is fast becoming recognised as the place to go for patients in South Wales that want to achieve “A Great Recovery” when it comes to their rehabilitation.
Committed to providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and speedy access to amazing physiotherapy, the new member will join the team as an outstanding physiotherapist.
The delivery of this service is hugely valued, and there will be plenty of new patients to assess and treat as well as existing patients to liaise with. As such you will need to be self-motivated, passionate about delivering value, and confident that you can influence as many patient lives as possible every day ensuring they get the personal touch and high levels of customer care.
- A degree (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy
- Registered as a Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Ability to empathise with a wide variety of patients
- A desire to positively impact people’s lives every day
- Driven to achieve exceptional treatment outcomes
- Passion for communicating with patients and Health Professionals
Applicants will be self-employed at £30 per hour.
How to apply
Please forward your CV to Tracy Harris – firstname.lastname@example.org