The Council would like to remind residents of the free parking scheme which is running until December 31.
Council-run town centre car parks will be free to use across Denbighshire every day from 3pm to encourage more people to use their local high street for shopping in the run up to Christmas and New Year.
The Free After Three initiative will be available in the following car parks:
- Corwen – Green Lane
- Denbigh – Barkers Well Lane, Factory Ward, Crown Lane, Post Office Lane and Vale Street.
- Llangollen – Market Street, East Street, Hall Street and Mill Street.
- Prestatyn – Lower High Street, Kings Avenue and Railway Station
- Rhuddlan – Parliament Street
- Rhyl – Central, Morley Road, West Kinmel Street, Library (disabled bays only), Town Hall, Sky Tower and Railway Station.
- Ruthin – Market Street, Park Road, Crispin Yard, Troed Y Rhiw, Rhos Street, St Peters Square and Dog Lane
- St Asaph – Bowling Green
Morfa Hall private car park, Rhyl, is not included in the initiative.
The Council would also like to take this opportunity to remind residents to follow Welsh Government guidance, to shop safely, including wearing masks in shops and to be courteous to our local traders during this busy period.